Car-themed Halloween costumes can be fun for adults and kids alike. Here’s some fun ideas if you want to celebrate the season like a gear head.
- An Actual Car: All it takes is a cardboard box, some fake wheels, and a way to attach the car to your body. With some craftiness, you’ve got a costume. Use your imagination when decorating your “car”; you can make it look like a real car or something unique like the Batmobile.
- Driver’s License: This one only takes a rectangular sheet of cardboard, cutting out a hole the size of your face, and some paint. Bonus points if you purposely make an awkward face or look terrible.
- Road Sign: Like the driver’s license, all you need for this one is some cardboard and a bit of creativity. Make a fake Stop sign, a Pedestrian Crossing sign, Road Closed Ahead sign, or something else.
- Race Car Driver: This one gives you a lot of leeway in terms of colors and patterns, but you’ll still be immediately recognizable. Accessorize with a checkered flag.
- Used Car Salesman: It’s time to put on your best impression of a tacky salesman and get into character with a plaid suit, a comb-over wig, and maybe even a fake cigar.
These awesome ideas for car-themed Halloween costumes will be sure to win a costume contest this October! If you dress up, come over to El Dorado Chevrolet so we can see your handiwork.